Get Away To It AllFalcon Point Lodge is a 20,000 square foot lodge with all the features and amenities you've come to expect from the most exclusive resorts in the world. Twelve luxurious guest rooms offer world-class accommodations for overnight stays. During the day, enjoy elegant fine dining or an open air meal out on the veranda, gather inside the meeting facilities or around the big screen HDTV in the great room. Enjoy fishing from the pier, stroll along the bay on the brick walking trail or relax with a mani-pedi. The lodge is less than 100 yards from the edge of the bay and faces west, meaning that each evening you can sit on the veranda in a comfy rocking or lounge chair and watch the sun set. All accommodations have a beautiful view of the bay.
The lodge is first class all the way, with the rich wood paneling, upscale furnishings, and the bits of local history, period photographs, native Indian pottery, and trophy game. The main portion of the lodge is centered around a large stone fireplace on one side and a big screen HDTV on the other - both with comfortable leather furniture and views of the pool and bay. The dining area, with open access to the kitchen to check on what the Chef is preparing, is on the opposite side of the fireplace. On the other side of the lodge is the bar area with ice machine, coffee pots, juice and drink refrigerator, and more - a great area for poker or games or just enjoying a cold drink.
The lodge also has:
- a gift shop with a variety of exclusive and unique offerings
- the dining area/fine restaurant
- a hunting and fishing locker room to store rods, guns, clothing, and gear
- an executive board room with audio visual equipment which is perfect for small meetings if you have to work
- the Crows Nest above the main portion of the lodge provides panoramic views of the bay on one side and the ranch on the other
- the covered veranda is a perfect place for a meal or a drink while you enjoy the sunset
- next to the veranda is a fantastic resort style pool with waterfalls, a hot tub, and lounge chairs
- a few steps from the pool are horseshoes and a washer pit
- jutting into the San Antonio Bay in front of the horseshoe pit is a 300 foot fishing pier with boat slips, a fish cleaning station, and bench seats to watch the unbelievable sunsets
Contact Us by phone or email to book your stay at the lodge.